Sunday, December 14, 2014

Motivational Monday: December 14th

I have officially finished off my semester and have 4 weeks of vacation before school starts back up again! Bring on the DIY projects, because I am ready to craft like its my job! My husband is cruising along on my craft closet, and I am happy to say I found some baskets that I am crazy about to store all my stuff. I can't wait to share it all with you sometime after the holidays, but until then it will be full blown Christmas talk over here!

Last week, I shared with you my 2014 Christmas Home Tour, and I have to say I am so overwhelmed with all the love I have gotten from that post. I hope I was able to inspire some of you with all the red and green! I also have a week full of Christmas projects planned, so make sure to come back to see all the details of my holly berry initial, homemade stockings, and my initial wall!




Well enough about me, lets get on with the party!

MEET YOUR HOSTS

Make sure to visit these other 6 wonderful ladies and show them some love!
When you link up with us, your posts are seen all 7 blogs to get you even more exposure!


Burlap and Babies

The DIY Mommy
Blog | Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Google+ | Instagram | Bloglovin’

Dwelling In Happiness
Blog | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Google+ | Bloglovin’


Curly Crafty Mom
Blog | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin’

Sew Much Crafting
Blog | Etsy | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google+

Melanie Gets Married
Blog | Etsy 
Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin’

The Dempster Logbook
Blog | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter 
Bloglovin'



Ready to share what motivates you? Link up a recent post of yours, something that motivates you to create or just be awesome! Our goal is for this link up to focus on craft, DIY, & home posts so please try to remember that when linking up. 

  • Limit it to three links per week and remember to link directly to your post, not your blog.
  • Do not link stores, giveaways, or other link parties. 
  • Be sure to hop around some of the other posts that have been linked up to share the love and get motivated by what others have been up to…because of course, this is Motivational Monday after all.
Each week, your hosts will choose a few posts to feature from the previous week. If you want a chance at being featured, you must follow all of the hosts. By linking up, you agree to let each host share your photo and link back to your site. Link party goes live Sunday at 6pm PST and ends Thursday at 5pm PST.

Feel free to grab a Motivational Monday button in the sidebar to put on your own blog if you want to help spread the love! 







Katie from Little House of Four shared with us how to make Wooden Snowflakes from Scrap Wood. This project turned out so cute, and I love the glitter! These snowflakes are perfect paired with some Christmas decor, or after Christmas when all the red and green is put away.  




This cute Scrabble Tile Christmas Ornament was made by Kelly from Typically Simple. This makes me wish our last name wasn't so long, but I guess I could do this with our first names!


Don't forget to grab our button if you've been featured!


PARTY TIME

It's time for you to link up your recent craft, DIY, or home decor posts. Make sure to check out other's projects as well for some motivation.



An InLinkz Link-up


Have a fantastic week!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature and for hosting such a great party! Have a fabulous week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello beautiful! What a great party, and I love being a part of it. Please come and join our party, tonight at 7 pm. We would love to have you. Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Experience the real playing, just as you will improve your betting skills and get bonuses superslot

    ReplyDelete